Sorry Dudes, Dudettes! Haven't really had the time to keep in touch lately. Hope you're not cut!
Also, I reckon no one's really updating their blogs for that purpose anymore.
To that end..
I'm surfing off..
I haven't abandoned blogging, but am abandoning this one for now. Probably to return later..because you guys are here and blogger lets you make ur blogs look pretty :D
I'm finishing up my thesis, so part of staying motivated about science writing, is science writing to other science writers. If that makes sense.
If you're looking for updates (probably just Wang & GG lol). I'm here and sometimes here (if you're into blogging about biology, i strongly, strongly suggest joining this last link. everyone is welcome to blog there :) it's biology blogging for other people who enjoy biology)
Also..challenge mainly to Wang who does blog regularly on all things nerd..
There's a site that has blogging contests. Science 3.0.
This month's theme is "Sex". They have really nice prizes.

Good luck on your thesis dudette! Science 3.0 looks really cool - I will try to blog something if I can there. A science blog on sex? As a male and as someone nerdy, I am totally there :P
ReplyDelete