
So I'm posting a picture of a DND Tiger.
Also handed in my resume to numerous retail stores/cafes at the mall for casual employment. Not sure how balancing studies and need for $$$ will go. Napped the rest of the day, amid noisy undergrads outside my unit door. Yes. I live in res with undergrads.
Oh, should mention, I tried applying for various lab jobs and I submitted my resume to HR at various depts in the university. After a month, I figure it's a dead end...
I've been there (living with undergrads) and I know how it feels. Actually, that picture does a pretty good job of how I feel sometimes. Good luck with your job applications !
ReplyDeletelol, oh yea, u were an RA!
ReplyDeletehow awesome was that? :P
Thanks for the well wishing, i'll need it. your posts on interviews will definitely come in handy..if i get a call back.